Returns & Exchange
RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
All our products are handcrafted by traditional craft persons and each product is unique and slightly different from each other.
Irregularities in the weave is a testimony of its authenticity and will not be considered as a defect. Handmade by definition means a glorious uncertainty when it comes to uniformity. Most of the processes are manual; hence the irregularities which may occur are characteristic of the process and not counted as a defect.
Please read item descriptions carefully and note sizes of products. Please also know monitors are calibrated differently and colours, while may be close, may not be 100% accurate. We have done our best to display as accurately as possible the colors of the products shown on this Web site. However, because the colors you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any color will be accurate.
Our shipments are carefully inspected before being dispatched. We do not expect returns unless there is a defect.
- We only exchange a product for once and when informed within 2 working days from receiving the goods. If you would like to request an exchange please write to us at email@example.com.
- Items which are to be exchanged need to be sent back within 7 days of receiving the goods.
- We will replace the returned items or issue a credit note for the cost of the goods after we have received the returned shipment.
- Shipping charges for returning the garment will have to be borne by the customer to the applicable return address. We will not be responsible for any loss in the courier sent by you.
- If we have sent you a wrong item (wrong style, product or size), shipping charges for the replacement will not be billed to the customer.
- The value of the exchange order cannot be lesser than the original order. However, it can be more. In this case the difference amount has to be paid by the customer.
House of Moxa
1104, Dahlia, Runwal Garden City,
Balkum, Thane, Maharashtra - 400608
M: +91 9833553658
Exchange will be done in following cases:
- Genuine sizing issues, only for unused garments. Please review our size guides carefully before making your purchase. The item being returned should be unused. In case it has been used, it would be not be eligible for exchange.
- In case we discover that a wrong item (wrong style,color or size) has been shipped to you.
No exchange will be done in following cases:
- In case of minor design and color variations. With hand made products there will always be some variation between products.
Refunds will be done in the following cases:
- Packages lost in transit.
No Refunds will be done in the following cases:
- Incorrect or outdated delivery address.
- Incorrect address format including any form of a PO Box address.
- After 3 failed delivery attempts by the courier.
- Package refused by recipient.
Note: Exchanged product will only be sent after we have received the returned shipment.